Saturday, March 8, 2014



Today I went to tj maxx and got one of those shower organizers to hang my necklaces on. I was going to make a fancy one but I got lazy. This was 8$ and it performs the basic function of storing and displaying all my necklaces so I can find them quickly for shipping.  Half of these are for my store, the other 20 or so are all my personal collection. I don't need any necklaces. I think I'll just buy ring from now on... replace one addiction for the other. Tackling my store of rings will be my next big challenge. lol.

My other sweet grabs from tj's includes a nice big bottle of food grade lavender buds from their spice collection. Don't judge me they have cheap and tasty tea and spices. Plus I now have tons of lavender, I have so much lavender I'm not sure quite what I'll do with it, but I've already got lavender tea cake on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment