Sunday, March 16, 2014

I hate the disgusting attitudes that so many colleges have. I really dislike how they act like I should be honored with their presence, or acting like them returning my phone calls or emails is some kind of luxury brand treat they are so graciously bestowing upon me. As if this whole college thing is them doing me a favor. How about no? I am a paying customer. If I pay to have my transcripts sent- they better fucking be sent on time. I don't order food at a restaurant and hope that the waiter brings me my fucking food. This is no different. No colleges, you're not doing students "a favor". You are the service, we are the customers. If I was treated in any other place of business with the same rude, dismissive, and condescending treatment I've received at various colleges, I'd be entitled to some free vouchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment