Saturday, March 22, 2014

Like on one hand, I think it's pretty rad that I people I talk to on forums can click a link in my signature and come over here and learn stuff about my crafting hobbies and other thing,s but on the other hand, it does invite people who really dislike me and enjoy singling me out and silencing my contrary opinions to come over here and hate-follow me.. I'm also pretty sure this same person is the one leaving mean comments on this one story I'm updating on ff.net but have no proof of that, it just seem like something they would do. Which is fine with me. I can delete whatever they say just like how they delete everything I say that they happen to disagree with. It goes both ways. :) Oh well, maybe I should just be glad that nobody from den of angels found my posts about owning recast bjds.

I wonder if they feel good about hate following me. I feel like hate following me would be really boring. I don't even get their motivation. I mean I get hate-following since I hate follow a lot of people, (Here's looking at you, Lime Crime) Like what is the point of hate following me? I don't even do anything wrong or even mildly interesting. I'm not even fun to gossip about, there's no scandal in my life to gossip about. I'm just kind of a blunt, arrogant hipster. I post art and craft stuff but my stuff is pretty damn good so it's not like people are looking at it to laugh at. I'd imagine my artwork would just look totally uninteresting to anyone who doesn't like the aesthetic. The only thing I put up public online that gets me a lot of pageviews is my fanfiction and I don't care if people insult my writing. Oh man someone called me a hipster and a troll I better delete this fic I've worked for months on because someone called me a HIPSTER. Oh god. The shaaame. It's like, I really don't have a lot of sore spots that people can really make fun of. I think the only thing that really upsets me in my life is my dead father and thyroid disease. And those are very hard things to make jokes out of.  Maybe I should blog more about my thyroid disease to give this person something fun to look at lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment