Monday, March 17, 2014

plagiarized to death, critically acclaimed




New Angelspit album!!!!! I can say that the high quality production of Angelspit is the main reason why they are my favorite band. They go above and beyond with each release. I really respect that as a fan because I know every time I preorder an album, it's going to be high quality. When Zoog says's he's going to make a lullaby for the antichrist, he makes a lullaby for the antichrist. I feel like Angelspit is probably the best of industrial bands out there, not only for the consistently high production values but also for being really respectful and awesome to their fanbase. Listening to Angelspit always takes my creative ambitions and amps them all the way to 11,000. It is the perfect soundtrack to creative mayhem.


Favorite lines from "The Product":
-You are not a-list, you are craigslist. (the best burn I have ever heard)
-I will leave a crater where you used to stand.
-Plagiarized to death, critically acclaimed.
-"Because God!" (click this link)
-She went out to play with the devil but never came back.
-I love you means so much more when you're gagged. (I saw this line posted on angelspit's facebook as a status a while back. Awesome to see it again!) 
-The queen don't want a king, she wants a nemesis she can fuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment