Sunday, February 10, 2013


Some necklaces I made recently. I find that the hardest thing about crafting so much is not the actual crafting, because I really love making things for hours on end. I find that I'm really productive but when it comes to photographing, editing, and posting the items in my shop it's so hard to get the motivation to do it all. Especially since I try to make everything as low priced as I can without skimping on the quality of the materials, sometimes it's easier to just give it away to friends than to take all the time it takes to post it online. I think I have 50+ items I need to post and it's just like, I'm broke as hell but is it worth it... I better go ask someone if they'd like it as a gift, first. And so, I make next to no revenue at all. Though I'd rather to do this than to do any other job because I don't really need that much money anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment