Saturday, February 16, 2013

of the knights templar

I'm obviously not a member of any secret organization, because I am female and they wouldn't let me in, anyways. They also would not let me in because I can be described as a boarish, unladylike, vile, lude, socially inept monster truck of a female. So I probably wouldn't make it in anyways. However, that doesn't mean anything since anyone can become an honorary freemason, at least aesthetically, just by buying vintage stuff on ebay or etsy. I've always enjoyed hokey, inaccurate representations of the Illuminati/freemasons/knight's templar, even before it was a craze on 4chan. I like it because it's become some silly ridiculous myth that nobody actually believes in, even while those orders and club still exist as meeting grounds for older men who were let out of the nursing home for the evening. I also enjoy cosplay and apparently taking unflattering photographs of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment