Sunday, January 5, 2014

thyroid madness- day 1

Took my first pill at 12:45 PM. It's now 2:31 and I'm going to eat something because I am hungry as hell. Last night I was really worried about my weight loss, lately I've been feeling much "bonier" than I normally do so I went and weighed myself... 99lbs!!! I was worried over nothing. I have problems with keeping on weight when I am sick, it just seems to fall off of me even though I eat like a crazy olympic athelete, I almost got down to below 80lbs one time because i wasn't paying attention. So I try to keep my weight always above 95lbs, if it gets any lower I get really worried about myself and then go eat a lot of bacon. lol

So far I don't feel any different, I think maybe my pulse is racing a bit but I'm also in the middle of writing a pretty intense scene, so maybe that's it! I woke up with a pretty intense migraine. I'm still feeling the migraine but I think after a cup of tea and breakfast, that I will feel much better.

idk why I am writing about this so much except maybe in case someone else who went through what I went through may want to read it and maybe see what I did and perhaps get a view point on it? I did a lot of reading around on the writings of people who have also selfmedicated with the same stuff which made it seem a lot less scary to me. I might edit this post later to keep up on what progress I've made today, but I don't expect much difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment